Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I am bored as fuck, I tried writing/recording music but I'm not in the creative mood. Papa P(Mikey P's dad) lent me be a book about Marx's philosophy. It more or else deals with how Marx believes man is becoming alienated from nature. I should be reading that but...I'm too lazy.

I didn't do as well as I thought I would do this semester but in reality, I did do well. I must say that I'm pretty impressed with myself for actually worrying about doing "well" instead of doing "great." I received the following grades: A, A, B+, B, and a B. I'll be starting summer classes in about a week. They will run from May 19th until August 8th. It's going to be a bitch, I know, thanks. But, this is something I want to do.


I've been trying to write down something philosophical lately but I haven't been able to muster much. I do have some stuff in the works...

No comments: